Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Loss

Hey everybody,

Due to a malfunctioning hard drive and a partially failed restore, my web host has lost data from this site. I noticed that the biggest losses are in the photo gallery. I'm a little busy but I'll try to get this data restored from my own backups when I get a chance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Alex Lear
    attackforums.com administrator

With the exception of 4 gallery images uploaded on June 7, after my last backup, the site should be back to normal with data restored. If anybody sees anything missing, PM me and I'll try to get it back up.
    Alex Lear

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
      With the exception of 4 gallery images uploaded on June 7, after my last backup, the site should be back to normal with data restored. If anybody sees anything missing, PM me and I'll try to get it back up.
      how about an explanation mr of where u've been these past few months and how far your attack's gone!

(are the build journals back up? how do use it again? )

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboi
        how about an explanation mr of where u've been these past few months and how far your attack's gone!

(are the build journals back up? how do use it again? )
        My attack is going slow becuase of being so busy with work, etc. I have a dozen projects going on and the Attack is only one of them but I'll get back into the joy of building soon.

Also, it appears the auto-thumbnail creation for the gallery isn't working and preventing gallery uploads. I'll fix this when I get a chance to debug it.

Not sure if the build journals are working or not, if they are having a problem I'll get to them after the gallery issue. I've never liked how the build journals are so seperated from the main forum and discussions but build threads always get cluttered and aren't organized well.
        Alex Lear

Comment

Working...
        X