Domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name

Sorry if any of you experienced a few days of connection problems. The domain name didn't get renewed due to my credit card getting a new expiration date. Any emails sent to me during this time will probabaly get returned so just send them again, thanks.
    Alex Lear
    attackforums.com administrator

Hey man where have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while. Are you just lurking around in the background?

Comment

New User/Question

Are there still people posting on this forum? I'm looking for information on the Attack, and would like to speak with someone. Looks like you would be the best choice at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Dreams
        Are there still people posting on this forum? I'm looking for information on the Attack, and would like to speak with someone. Looks like you would be the best choice at this time.
        O_o Who are you talking to?

Comment

Sorry was in a rush that day

Alex was the one the question was posted to. Sorry, it does look like there are a few people posting here thats a good sign. I'm just looking to talk to a few people about Attacks in the USA. Any idea of how many are in the states, can you still get them shipped here, what happened to K1. THings like that any help would be grateful

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Dreams
            Alex was the one the question was posted to. Sorry, it does look like there are a few people posting here thats a good sign. I'm just looking to talk to a few people about Attacks in the USA. Any idea of how many are in the states, can you still get them shipped here, what happened to K1. THings like that any help would be grateful
            Look in the general forums... There's info to all your questions there.

Alex however has kinda been MIA. WHERE ARE YOU ALEX?!?!

Comment

Working...
            X