Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hallo from Germany!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hallo from Germany!

    Hallo!

    My name is Christoph, i`m 26years old and i am a big fan form the attack!

    Now i drive a Honda S2000 which is my big hobby. I wont to own a Attack in 1 till 2 years.

    I want to know, where in germany are some attack guys driver in NRW, near Bochum or where i could make a test drive with the attack!

    thanx!

    UncleHo

  • #2
    Originally posted by UncleHo
    Hallo!

    My name is Christoph, i`m 26years old and i am a big fan form the attack!

    Now i drive a Honda S2000 which is my big hobby. I wont to own a Attack in 1 till 2 years.

    I want to know, where in germany are some attack guys driver in NRW, near Bochum or where i could make a test drive with the attack!

    thanx!

    UncleHo
    Get an ultima!

    Comment


    • #3
      The Ultima!

      oh ho ho........its a nice car. Corvett engine, Porsche transmission and one of the fastest cars wourld wide. 0-160Km/h and than to 0Km/h in 9.2sec. This is wourld record!

      The problem is the 90000 Euros!

      Greetz

      UncleHo

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by UncleHo
        The Ultima!

        oh ho ho........its a nice car. Corvett engine, Porsche transmission and one of the fastest cars wourld wide. 0-160Km/h and than to 0Km/h in 9.2sec. This is wourld record!

        The problem is the 90000 Euros!

        Greetz

        UncleHo
        not if you build it yourself. wasnt the kit like 45?

        Comment


        • #5
          no, if my memory serves me right, the car as a kit comes up to about $50000 and some... and that just a base model. i would say that around $70000 would be a safe estimate on a complete and custimized car that will really hall ass.
          http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/usa/prices.html
          Thats the way the cookie Crumbles... just my .02

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jayschmay
            no, if my memory serves me right, the car as a kit comes up to about $50000 and some... and that just a base model. i would say that around $70000 would be a safe estimate on a complete and custimized car that will really hall ass.
            http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/usa/prices.html
            You like it more than the attack. Can the inside be made luxurious?

            Comment


            • #7
              like it better, i dont know. you see, the cars are in two different classes. the attack is sleek and stylish and the Attack is about half the cost. The Ultima, on the other hand is one of the quickest cars ever produced in that price range. i like them both, but i dont really know that much about the Ultima. To answer your other question, from what i've read, it can be modified in the interior, but everything comes with the kit (no donor needed), it looks like everything is made custom, aside from the engine and tranny and some other minor parts
              Thats the way the cookie Crumbles... just my .02

              Comment


              • #8
                Hallo, with the 90000Euros i mean the Ultima that is allready build!

                For about 2 Month there were a television programm about a guy, that bought a Ultima, as a kit.

                As the car were reade he need about one year. The Kit costs about 45-50k Euro.

                The Ultima is one of the fastest Cars in the wourld, but it haven´t one thing!

                It isn´t a roadster.

                But this is for me very important!

                Chris!

                Comment


                • #9
                  hello you don't really look well you stil can have it can am of cam an
                  thats the roadster

                  schone gruss maba

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hallo Chris,

                    komme auch aus Deutschland. Wenn Du lust hast können wir ja mal telefonieren.
                    Hab paar Info´s über den Deutschen Vertrieb und evtl. ne Möglichkeit ne Probefahrt zu bekommen.
                    meine NR. ist 0171/5213656 D1 Germany

                    Gruß Marcel

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X