Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exist K-1 anymore?

Homepage is not available?!? Services too

Whats going on with the bratislavian? There are no distibutors anymore... no contact-partners and always the same information.

All partners they had found in the last years are not contactable since so many months! The homepage is under construction since januar/february 06... thats not normal...

Could it be possible that they are away from business???

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
      Whats going on with the bratislavian? There are no distibutors anymore... no contact-partners and always the same information.

All partners they had found in the last years are not contactable since so many months! The homepage is under construction since januar/february 06... thats not normal...

Could it be possible that they are away from business???
      Probably so.

Comment

Here is a link to what I think is their website:

http://www.agnus.sk/_mirror/k1/menu....&id=attack.htm

I recieved and email from them last week. So they're still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ler0yJenkins
          Here is a link to what I think is their website:

http://www.agnus.sk/_mirror/k1/menu....&id=attack.htm

I recieved and email from them last week. So they're still around.

That's the old k1 styling web site.

Comment

Old enough that it still lists Lambo as the US rep... ancient.

Comment

Yes, the page you get at agnus.sk is one of the very first pages of k-1. There are no information about the latest projects like their factory-building in bratislava. Everything i know about "their factory" ist that they work in an old hangar nearly to bratislava.

Here in germany, we have some information that the car should have TUV-certification yet. Is that right?

Another point, i want to know is, where can i buy a factured-car or a kit-car for now? There is nobody - i think.

What is with the k-1 called "big-partners" from US like Mid-Atlantic a.s.o.? There isnt any connection at this moment!?!

deadman

Comment

There is a new company that is picking up the pieces and going forward with K1 attacks. They are based in Danbury CT. They will be unveiling their new K1 at the Hot Import Nights Show - Aug 12th at Shea Stadium in New York. SPEED Channel is potentially going to be there to tape. The new site is www.ultimatekitbuilder.com. Right now it is just their contact info - they are ramping up the site ASAP. We handle all the advertising and merchandicing for them. We also produce caricature vehicle artwork. www.koolart-usa.com. Feel free to contact them if you are interested in a K1.

Comment

You planning on stocking parts/supporting existing builders?

Comment

They will certainly be producing and working with the K1. I'm sure if you give them a call they would be willing to help you out.

Comment

How are they handling the issue with a roof?

Comment

Originally posted by newcar222
                        How are they handling the issue with a roof?
                        yeh how is this getting on? any news????

jav
                        with great power comes great responsibility.....................

Evo 8 pics: www.lancerregister.com/reg_cardetails.php?carid=1345

Evo 3 track car pics: www.lancerregister.com/reg_cardetails.php?carid=1881

Comment

Originally posted by jav
                          yeh how is this getting on? any news????

jav
                          i think they quit any support for kit owners... a long time ago
                          Thats the way the cookie Crumbles... just my .02

Comment

how does someone go about finding out where their deposit is? i have been trying off and on to figure out what is going on with no results...

Comment

Originally posted by ma70tt
                              how does someone go about finding out where their deposit is? i have been trying off and on to figure out what is going on with no results...

You sent them money???/

Comment

Working...
                              X