Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turnkey K1 Attack for sale!! Built by PlanOfAttack on this forum years back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnkey K1 Attack for sale!! Built by PlanOfAttack on this forum years back!!!

TEXT ME FOR PICTURES! I’m the third owner of this car. Had just over 300 miles on it. The Car now has about 6000 miles on it. Last I heard there was about 19 of these in the United States. It's truly is one-of-a-kind and my god is it ever a head turner. Looks and sounds like any $330k supercar you can buy today! I just had the interior wrapped with Alcantar and real leather with blue stitching as well as airbrushed the seats. My main goal was to paint the car Blue Pearl Metallic (google this color, its sex), and put in new stereo system but with two baby girls now is just not the time for a hobby/project. I'm offering a bunch of digital gauges and possibly some audio equiptment too with the car, you will need to install. NEW clarion and soundstream audio system, brand new 6x9's, 6x6's, and subwoofer with a 5.1 channel clarion amp. Touch screen head unit. Hydraulic clutch - brand new, brand new cylinder sleeve, brand new steering wheel, some new tires, new LED rear bulbs and corner lights, new LED 3rd brake light built into the spoiler. Fresh fluids throughout. White guages, new shifter, new E-Brake, NEW NEW NEW! Car was recently rebuilt completely by a professional here locally to be perfected! Runs and drives better than it ever has before. This puppy is sharp - and ready for you! A new owner to enjoy. The car has been in multiple magazines And has won every single show It has ever gone too. Clay 239–289–2942 call or text with questions or for more pics AND videos available.
    Attached Files

Here is some more pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

And a few more!
      Attached Files

Comment

Doesn't look like your pictures are getting attached. If you're having issues please contact me. Also, what sort of price are you aiming for and where else is it advertised?
        www.silverbulletrx7.com

Comment

Looks to be this one, $89K asking price for anybody that is interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-BEAUTI...D/294108540802

And previously before he had some work done:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Beautif...p2047675.l2557
          www.silverbulletrx7.com

Comment

Working...
          X