Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5.0 L V8 302 Windsor (Ford) can it fit in the K1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.0 L V8 302 Windsor (Ford) can it fit in the K1 ?

I am a new member of the attack forum and I have one important question to ask does the K1 chassis support the 5.0 V8 ?

because if it does i have one heck of a solution for the Powerplant problem since some people on the forum wanted huge torque and power and some people wanted reliability before all why don't we fit the car with the 5.0 V8 that engine is cheap and reliable ( I have a 90 Crown Victoria and it is still burning alot of rubber and smoking some import cars like the lancer EVO8 but i have installed a single turbo in it that's why ) adding a twin turbo confuguration can smoke any damn car on the market today based on the boost pressure you give it and it can range from 8 to 10 PSI so from 425 hp and 500 lbs/ft to a some 1000 hp with 10 PSI and above all that there are some ready to bolt Turbokits for it go and check this site if you don't believe me : http://www.turbokits.com/mustang_turbo_kits.html
    SO THE BIG QUESTION REMAINS CAN IT FIT IN THE K1 ?

Im sure you could make it fit (granted at this point, I know nearly nothing about the car...) seems to me weight distribution would be an issue...

I always liked the idea of big power in a tiny tiny box though myself.

Comment

It won't fit, and I have to assume if you had the ability to make it fit you wouldn't have had to ask, so no. soz.

Comment

Working...
      X