The K2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The K2

I was reading the April issue of Kit Car Builder and saw a small news article about a car called the K2 being built by Jay King of Ultimate Kit Builder. The little picture of the car looks really slick and very futuristic. Now by this point any fan of the K1 is maybe just a little excited. Well I read the little article and the claim is that it is going to be powered by a laser that can instantly flash water in to steam and power a turbine... all via thorium.

http://cars.laserturbinepower.com

Apparently there is another concept car design out there called the Cadillac WTF. (World Thorium Concept)

Now I feel so stupid that I have wasted so much time researching the H22 powerplant. My car is going to be powered by Thorium and Lasers!!!
    www.silverbulletrx7.com

Originally posted by dis1 View Post
    I was reading the April issue of Kit Car Builder and saw a small news article about a car called the K2 being built by Jay King of Ultimate Kit Builder. The little picture of the car looks really slick and very futuristic. Now by this point any fan of the K1 is maybe just a little excited. Well I read the little article and the claim is that it is going to be powered by a laser that can instantly flash water in to steam and power a turbine... all via thorium.

http://cars.laserturbinepower.com

Apparently there is another concept car design out there called the Cadillac WTF. (World Thorium Concept)

Now I feel so stupid that I have wasted so much time researching the H22 powerplant. My car is going to be powered by Thorium and Lasers!!!
    Let me guess, that issue went to print on April 01

Regards, Jeff

Comment

yea newcar222 posted that photo up in 2008. We all thought dick had something up his sleeve then he said that it wasn't from K1. Then the post pretty much died. Interesting to see if this kit goes into production, too bad our current economy won't be able to really bear it.

Comment

Working...
      X